The Bite® pedestal has everything going for it. A clever design twist enables it to wrap neatly over and under single workstations and bench desks creating a sense of personal space – particularly important in open-plan offices, plus: it’s mobile. In an age where hot desking or desk sharing is increasingly becoming the norm, this unit can travel with its user to any spot in the office, storing an individuals personal working documents.
A multitude of features include an upper cantilevered secure compartment, a letter box for receiving mail and a lid which opens up to create a mini-screen that can be specified with a bulletin board or whiteboard. The upper and lower elements bridge the worksurface, providing space-efficient and ergonomically-sound storage immediately to hand.
Features and benefits
• Postal slot and business card holder
• Reversible soft closing lid
• Bulletin board or whiteboard
• Castors (front items locking)
• Guarantee (years): 10
• Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 (except clauses 3.5 & 3.6.2) & Part 3 (except clause 5.4), BS EN 14074, BS4875 Part 7; 2006 Level 4 & BS4875 Part 8; 1998
• Key information: AB series, 500 differs, AB500-AB999, mastered Spare lock – P800676