The SWAN WOOD ARMS Armchair features a timeless design of sinuous lines inspired by nature. As its name suggests, if you look closely at its shapes, we can see that they emulate the figure of a swan when it is in the water, with its wings outstretched.
The choice of a bird as beautiful and majestic as a model of creation, explains that air of unique elegance that gives off this chair. There are no straight lines, only attractive curves spread out in a spacious seat, a wide backrest and wrap-around armrests. The combination of these elements results in a very comfortable chair, ideal for both the home and the workplace.
The four sturdy wooden legs form a solid and stable base. Also, put the different point to this piece, usually made with metal base. The upholstery is attached with a simple trim on the seam. It profiles the rounded silhouette of the seat, integrating naturally in the set. An ideal chair to add a touch of style to any environment.
- Inspired by the Swan Chair by Arne Jacobsen.
- Wraparound seat with armrests.
- Height of the armrests: 70 cm.
- Upholstered in leather or fabric
- Beech wood legs in natural color.
- Distance between legs: 52 cm.
- Available in white, black or gray.
- Pop-style with a rustic touch.