- Inspired by Mies Sofa by Florence Knoll.
- Elegant and sober retro vintage style.
- Cushion and backrest filled with high density foam.
- Exposed base structure made of chromed steel.
- Available in white or black leatherette upholstery and one, two and three seaters.
MIES Sofa is inspired by Florence Knoll´s creations in the decade of 50´s. It has the classic simplicity of that time, with a very balanced geometric design. In fact, the coherence among the different elements and the perfect harmony between furniture and the room where it is placed, were the main concerns of the American Design when designing a new element.
The structure of legs of MIES Sofa is made of 304 stainless steel, one of the most resistant to wear and tear existing in the market. It has bright chromed finish. Cushion and backrest are filled with high-density foam for greater user´s comfort. As ornamentation, it has opted for the classical solution with buttoned parallel arrangement, forming an harmonic reticular net.